Coenzyme Q10 Study - FM Community

FibroMen
I'm interested in the Q10 study, however the study guide / instructions relate to your ongoing Dark Chocolate study and I keep getting a sytax error message on the sign up page. Please can you take a look at it?

Regards
Gary

Re: Coenzyme Q10 Study - FM Community

Admin_Mendus
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Hi Gary,

That one shouldn't have had active pages yet. It's still under
construction. I'll have to fix that. It's close but I'll need at least a
few days before I can get everything set.

<added at a later date> The study is now up and running (i.e status is active).

Josh

Q10 Study_PIF_V1.docx (999K) <http://fibromyaglia-forum.70321.x6.nabble.com/attachment/24/0/Q10%20Study_PIF_V1.docx>
Q10 Study_Detailed Instructions_V1.docx (984K) <http://fibromyaglia-forum.70321.x6.nabble.com/attachment/24/1/Q10%20Study_Detailed%20Instructions_V1.docx>

Re: Coenzyme Q10 Study - FM Community

Admin_Mendus
Administrator
Hi Gary,

The Q10 study is active now if you're still interested. It likely changed a bit from the files I sent you.

Take care,

Joshua

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 10:34 AM, FibroMen [via Fibromyaglia Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm interested in the Q10 study, however the study guide / instructions relate to your ongoing Dark Chocolate study and I keep getting a sytax error message on the sign up page. Please can you take a look at it?

Regards
Gary

http://fibromyaglia-forum.70321.x6.nabble.com/Coenzyme-Q10-Study-FM-Community-tp23.html
To start a new topic under Fibromyaglia Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Fibromyaglia Forum, click here.
NAML